The module is designed to equip students with knowledge and skills of program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in community settings. Emphasis is on application of Community Nursing Centre Model and utilization of interprofessional and multi sectoral approaches for effective program management.
- Discuss the program management cycle in community health nursing.
- Evaluate the role of interprofessional and muti sectoral teams in program management.
- Analyze factors influencing program management.
- Analyze program monitoring tools.
- Discuss the application of Community Nursing Center Model in program management.
- Evaluate selected community health programs in Malawi and globally. Develop a program/grant proposal.