Kamuzu College of Nursing a constituent College of the University of Malawi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned post.
|Location||Kamuzu College of Nursing, Blantyre Campus|
|Duration||Fixed term renewable on mutual agreement and subject to performance. The successful candidate will initially be awarded a one-year contract|
Education and Qualifications
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, with relevant experience. The Candidate must also be computer literate and have good numerical skills. The candidate must also have working knowledge of the Public Procurement and Disposal Act No. 27 of 2017 and the Regulations and Standard Bidding documents.
To carry out all the procurement activities in a well-planned and efficient manner in accordance to the Public Procurement and Disposal Act No 27 of 2017 and the Public Procurement Regulations
- Preparing contract documents, request for quotations and bid documents
- Coordinating the closing, opening and evaluation of bid documents
- Determining product specifications in liaison with Heads of Departments/Sections
- Organizing documents for no objection requests
- Maintaining procurement information systems
- Verifying procurement of goods and services and attends to queries
- Assist in preparation of procurement documents like requests for quotations and bid evaluation reports
- Consolidating procurement requests
- Supervising and appraising staff
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae and two traceable referees with their phone numbers and emails addresses. Those interested and meeting the above requirements should submit their applications to: The Registrar, Kamuzu College of Nursing, Private Bag 1, Lilongwe or email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is September 18, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.