|Location||Kamuzu College of Nursing campus in Lilongwe|
|Type||Fixed term renewable on mutual agreement and subject to performance. The successful candidate will initially be awarded a one-year contract|
Education and Experience
Applicants must have two years’ experience of driving buses of a capacity of more than 30 with an MSCE, clean PSV driving license (Class D) and Defensive Driving Certificate.
To provide safe driving services
- Picking up and delivering staff and student.
- Conducting daily and routine motor vehicle checks.
- Reporting vehicle faults and accidents.
- Maintaining vehicle logbook.
- Driving and cleaning vehicles.
- Advising Assistant Administrative Officer on vehicle repairs and renewal of licenses
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae and two traceable referees with their phone numbers and emails addresses. Those interested and meeting the above requirements should submit their applications to: The Registrar, Kamuzu College of Nursing, Private Bag 1, Lilongwe or email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is September 18, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.