|Location||Kamuzu College of Nursing campus in Lilongwe|
|Type||Probation leading to permanent appointment upon satisfactory performance and confirmation|
Education and Experience
Applicants must have an MSCE and two years relevant experience. Those with experience in Library Security of a higher learning institution will have an added advantage.
To maintain security, cleanliness and orderliness of the library
- Providing entry and exit security checks and undertaking patrols.
- Attending to Library Visitors
- Ensuring health and safety of library users
- Collecting and bulking books and documents.
- Cleaning and dusting of books, documents and shelves.
- Arranging chairs and tables
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae and two traceable referees with their phone numbers and emails addresses. Those interested and meeting the above requirements should submit their applications to: The Registrar, Kamuzu College of Nursing, Private Bag 1, Lilongwe or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving applications is September 18, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.