Kamuzu College of Nursing, a constituent college of the University of Malawi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant post:
|Location||Kamuzu College of Nursing campus in Blantyre|
|Salary||Within the University of Malawi, Clerical and Technical Support salary structure. staff Scale D|
|Type||Probation leading to permanent appointment upon satisfactory performance and confirmation|
To maintain security, cleanliness and orderliness of the library
- Providing entry and exit security checks and undertaking patrols.
- Attending to Library Visitors
- Ensuring health and safety of library users
- Collecting and bulking books and documents.
- Cleaning and dusting of books, documents and shelves.
- Arranging chairs and tables
- Carrying out library related errands.
Education and Qualifications
Applicants must have an MSCE and two years’ relevant experience. Those with experience in Library security in an institution of Higher learning will have an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applications should include Curriculum Vitae (CV) that includes two traceable referees with their phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Those interested and meeting the above requirements should submit their applications to: The Registrar, Kamuzu College of Nursing, P/Bag 1, Lilongwe
Closing date for receiving applications is August 23, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.