Kamuzu College of Nursing, a constituent college of the University of Malawi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant post:
|Location||Kamuzu College of Nursing campuses Blantyre campus.|
|Type||Temporary (Month to Month)|
|Salary||Within the University of Malawi, Clerical and Technical Support staff Scale H salary structure.|
Reporting to the Administrative Officer (CEO Administration), the main purpose of the job is to enhance organizational and office effectiveness through provision of secretarial functions.
- Drafting and typing correspondence.
- Managing sensitive and confidential reports
- Facilitating meetings, events and visits
- Developing and maintaining filing system
- Maintaining mail register and managing diary
- Making travel arrangements
- Operating office equipment and reporting faults
- Maintaining steady supplies and accessories
- Facilitating office liaison activities
- Maintaining general office appearance and cleanliness
- Preparing reports
Education and Qualifications
Applicants must have Level 6 Diploma in Business Management or equivalent from an accredited institution; at least 50wpm typing and 120 wpm shorthand; MSCE and at least two years work experience in a formal employment.
Method of Application
Applications should include Curriculum Vitae that includes two traceable referees with their phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Applicants must state in their application where they would prefer to be located between Lilongwe and Blantyre. Those interested and meeting the above requirements should submit their applications to: The Registrar, Kamuzu College of Nursing, P/Bag 1, Lilongwe
Closing date for receiving applications is 29th March, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. University of Malawi is an equal opportunity employer.