Faculty of Nursing
Faculty of Midwifery, Neonatal Studies and Reproductive Studies
Additional requirements for all programmes
- Academic transcripts
- Application form (PG1a)
- Copies of academic certificates
- Copies of current professional registration certificates (from Nurses & Midwives council or Medical Council)
- Reference letters (two academic and one professional)
- A non-refundable application fee of MK12, 000.00 for Malawians and US $70.00 for non – Malawians
- Proof of scholarship i.e. support letter from the sponsor.
- Applicants who will not pay their tuition fees within the first two weeks will be withdrawn from the program.
- Details of fees requirements for each programme can be obtained from the Registrar’s office.
- All programmes are non-residential.
Qualifying candidates can obtain application forms from the registry at both Lilongwe and Blantyre campuses or download them from Here
Applications, clearly marked on the envelope the programme applied for should be submitted not later than May 30, 2018 to the following address
Kamuzu College of Nursing
Private Bag 1
Fax: 01 750506