Kamuzu College of Nursing, a constituent College of the University of Malawi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Project Officer as follows:
|Job Title||Project Administrator|
|Responsible to||Project Principal Investigator|
|Responsible for||All project Staff|
|Duration||One Year Contract Renewable on availability of Funding and Performance|
|Main Purpose of Job||To provide coordination of all project implementation activities|
- Providing overall day to day leadership of project implementation
- Coordinating implementation activities in liaison with Principal Investigators and Co-Investigators
- Collecting project data and information through qualitative interviews and field notes
- Monitoring and evaluating implementation aspects of the project
- Timely production of high quality reports
- Being a point of contact for the project and facilitating communication between the project investigators and project sites
- Supervising project staff
- Organising and facilitating project staff capacity building initiatives
- Linking up, liaising and networking with various stakeholders including health facilities management on project related matters.
Education Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and Midwifery or any related field and 2 years’ relevant experience.
Method of Application
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae and two traceable referees with their phone numbers and emails addresses. Those interested and meeting the above requirements should submit their applications to: The Registrar, Kamuzu College of Nursing, Private Bag 1, Lilongwe Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving applications is February 12, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.